Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sketchcrawl Lake Sumter Landing 2/12

Yesterday there were five of us ladies who showed up at Lake Sumter Landing in The Villages, FL.  After sitting and chatting for a few minutes, we all disbursed in various directions.

With the water level higher than I've seen since we moved here, I decided to capture the sunken boat over near Cody's Restaurant.  I sat on a wood bench while I sketched in pencil first and then added the pen and ink.

When I first sat down it was cloudy but then the sun came out and I found it too hot to continue sitting there.  I left that spot and headed over towards an area of the boardwalk under shade.  There I sat down on the concrete wall and sketched the second page........same method........pencil first and then ink using my Lamy Safari pen.

Journal used:  Beta 3.5 x 5.5



I have one more page I started with people but haven't finished yet.  Will post later.

No comments: